Wednesday, 26 July 2017

LOOK WHO'S COMING TO OUR VIP NIGHT

Our VIP Celebr8 Colour party is fast approaching and it's time to introduce some guests.

Louise Turner is a member of the Colour Blast design team and will hosting one of the make and takes at our event.  Here is a bit about Louise...

Hi


My online scrapbook name is Louise Turner and 
I'm an avid Scrapbooker and papercrafter!

I'm married to a wonderful hubby with twin boys and
work full time in allied health care.



 My layouts range from simple paper and layering to detailed mixed media.
My preferred style I like to call
PPM
Paper + Medium

I love paper collections followed by art mediums and embellishments, like
wood veneer, flair buttons and thickers.

I describe my scrapbooking style as eclectic.
My favourite thing to do is to share process videos as I have picked up so many techniques
from watching other's videos, I hope you can pick up something from mine.



Louise is also on the Scrapbook Boutique Design Team and also designs for Off the Rails Scrapbooking.  

Here are some of her creations and  you can follow Louise's creations on her blog or on her facebook page.


Hope you can join us on Saturday 5th August for our VIP event and meet Louise in person.




Happy Creating Gayle
and the
A Place to Create Team